NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS:
- On May 7, James Galbraith appeared on "Inside Story" of Al Jazeera to discuss sequestration and austerity. Watch here.
- On May 4, James Galbraith gave a keynote speech to a convention of Kaiser Permanente health care workers, meeting in Anaheim CA. Listen here.
- On April 29, EconTalk with Russ Roberts posted an interview on inequality with James Galbraith. Listen here.
- On April 12, El Pais published an interview with James Galbraith on the Eurozone crisis, in Spanish here.
- On April 3, Die Presse published an interview with James Galbraith on the Eurozone crisis, in German here.
- On March 8, James Galbraith spoke to a meeting of progressive European parliamentarians, hosted by European Employment Commissioner Lazslo Andor, on the 80th anniversary of the New Deal. Listen here.
- Big News: The Institute for New Economic Thinking and the Center for International Governance Innovation have announced the award of a grant to the University of Texas Inequality Project for a project entitled "The Measurement and Assessment of Inequalities on a World Scale." A full list of the current INET/CIGI grantees is here.
- On Feb. 26, Union Solidarity International ran an interview with James Galbraith on global economy, particularly on crises in the U.S. and the Eurozone. Watch here.
- On Feb. 22, 2013, James Galbraith gave a talk on global inequality at Columbia University. Watch here.
- On January 23, 2013, AlterNet published an article of James Galbraith on deficit. Read here.
- On January 10, 2013, Le Monde published a comment from James Galbraith on the tax exile of M. Depardieu. Read here (en franšais).
- On January 5, 2013, James Galbraith gave a presidential lecture to the Association for Evolutionary Economics, entitled "The Third Crisis in Economics." Listen here.